Friday, July 15, 2011

New Filthy (Part II) & HOF Shoes!!

Filthy Skins have some beautiful new releases (See last post) and I am going to show you some more new release from Filthy, but for this post I am highlighting the new Jolie skin. Which is my new favorite skin...the makeups are detailed and so pretty, but I have to say that the lips are my personal fave. So realistic, so sexy...so kissable!
House of Fox has just come out with some seriously sexy new shoes that are so fabulously high and give so much sex appeal to any outfit!







Skin: Jolie Fair in Makeup 07 - Filthy Skins (Brand New! Thanks Alexandra Barcelos)
Hair: Jacqueline 2 in Chocolate - TRUTH Hair

Dress: Cotton Mini Dress in Black - Kyoot
Leggings: Leggins in Roxe Lace - Emery

Shoes: Arch Boots in Black - House of Fox (Brand New! Thanks
Necklace: Fishnet Wrapped Pearls - Paper Couture (Bought on Marketplace)
Belt: Wide Waist Belt in Black - COCO

No comments:

Post a Comment